This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Everyone remembers those childhood stars we looked up to. The ones we mimicked in fashion, the ones we would sing-a-long to and the ones we always wanted to watch. Well, what do the stars of the early 2000’s look like now? Check it out!

We all remember her from Zenon: Z3 trying to save her planent, well now Kirsten Storms is all grown up! She plays the role of ‘Maxie’ in General Hospital and is married to the very charming Brandon Barash. 

Does the name Joanna Noëlle Blagden Levesque ring a bell? How about JoJo?! Most of us looked up to her and basically bowed down to her, worshipping her music. She took a break from the artist life, but is slowly making a comeback…*internally screams* I think it’s safe to say she doesn’t look like a little girl anymore!

Raven Symone got her stardom from The Cosby Show and That’s So Raven. She went through a rough patch of years, but now she’s a host of the very popular talk show, The View. Can we really call Raven a glo up though?

Troy Bolton’s sidekick? That’s right, Corbin Bleu! He stole all of the teenage girls hearts when he played Chad in High School Musical. Now he’s all grown up and still rockin’ at life. He’s married to actress Sasha Clements and proposed to her at Disney World–what irony! 

Phil of the Future? Cow Belles? Aly & AJ? Yup, you guessed it, Aly Michalka was THE girl back in the day. There are rumors that Aly & AJ are returning to their music, but as of now she’s married to film director Stephen Ringer and making some appearances in a few TV shows!

Let’s admit it, we all wanted to go to a boarding school like PCA in Zoey 101. We can also admit that when Jamie Lynn Spears announced the show would be ending because of her pregnancy, we all died a little inside. Now, all of that is behind us and with a child in hand, she’s starting a documentary on TLC about her life. You go girl, Zoey would be so proud!

They may have annoyed Mr. Moseby, but Dylan and Cole Sprouse never disappointed or annoyed us. They took a break from the fame after Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Suite Life on Deck and laid low for a while. Dylan will be returning to acting soon, but without Cole, who wants to continue to keep a low profile.

“Go away Beans!” We all remember Beans, the bacon-loving next-door neighbor from Even Stevens. Well, Steven Anthony Lawrence, a.k.a “Beans” never really hit his “glo up” mark. However, he is sure enjoying life as being Santa’s Helper at a mall in California. 

Clayton Snyder a.k.a Ethan Craft who starred as Lizzie’s continous high school crush in Lizzie McGuire was handsome then and he’s handsome now! Lucky for us and for our eyes, he continues to work on new films.

Jennifer Stone had her time as a star when she played Alex, Selena Gomez’s best friend on Wizard’s of Waverly Place. She doesn’t act much now, but she is very active with Tweeting and posting cute Instagrams, so she’s just like us!

All of these celeb’s memories will rest ever so kindly in our hearts and memories. Now, excuse me as I go watch TBT clips of all of these amazing shows.  Happy 2000’s reminiscing, old school Collegiettes! 

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.