ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gifts That Are Under $20 for Every Type of Person in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

It’s officially the most wonderful time of the year: Christmas time! Sparkles, ugly sweaters, trees, music, goodwill, and my personal favorite… buying all of my friends and family super awesome gifts!

Despite my love of gift giving, I sometimes stumble into some trouble trying to find a gift that fully expresses how awesome the people in my life are.

If you have ever faced this struggle, here is a gift giving guide for all of the types of people in your life to help you get them a gift that proves how great you think they are!

For the artist in your life…

Kraft Icons Spiral Sketchbook, Barnes and Noble, $6.95

Sunflower Socks, sockdrawer.com, $8.00 (They come in a whole bunch of other cool patterns with different artists and artwork on them!)

‘Weapons of Mass Creation’ Sticker, Redbubble, $5.00

For your favorite bookworm…

Edgar Allen Poe-ka Dot Socks, outofprintclothing.com, $10.00

Barnes & Noble Classics Collection, $18.00

‘My weekend is all booked’ mug, Etsy, $12.99

For the marvel maniac…

Marvel MXYZ Twist-Top Watter Bottle, $12.95

Funko POP Keychain, amazon.com, $6.10

Thor-gi Sticker, Redbubble, $2.40

For your feminist friend…

‘Ask us about our feminist agenda’ T-shirt, Teepublic, $14 

‘Feminsit Ryan Gosling’, Amazon, $8.75

‘My Life on the Road’, amazon, $17.07

For your friend who loves to write…

A waterproof notebook, firebox.com, $18.19

Composition book pouch, outofprint.com, $12.00

‘Write on!’ sticker, Redbubble, $3.20

Hopefully this gift guide helped you find the perfect gift for all of the special people in your life. Happy Holidays!

Avid reader, animal lover, and aspiring journalist. Instagram: teafranco Twitter: tea_a_franco
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.