This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Eccentric faculty, relationship drama, paintball wars to determine who gets priority registration – there’s no doubt that NBC’s sitcom Community absolutely nails the college experience. Viewers follow the adventures of the “Greendale 7”: Jeff Winger, Britta Perry, Annie Edison, Abed Nadir, Troy Barnes, Shirley Bennett, and Pierce Hawthorne, students who form a study group and their own mismatched family. 

And just like any other college student, the “Greendale 7” face the dreaded finals and everything that comes with them, such as:

1. The effects of too much caffeine.

2. The stress and erratic sleeping schedules getting the best of you, bringing out your darker side.

3. Hoping this isn’t what your professors think when they grade your essay tests:

4. Being so brain-dead that “shower thoughts” become your only thoughts.

5. Trying to convince yourself that, despite all odds, you’ve got this.

6. Pre-test dance parties in your room to get yourself pumped!

7. Netflix and social media, to you, about your notes:

8. Organizing a study date with your classmates, only to spend the first hour chatting and putting off exactly what you came together to do.

9. Finding out that one of your classes is scheduled for an 8 am exam.

10. Accidentally making eye contact with your professor during the exam and acting like everything’s going just fine.

11. Being mobbed by people in your class you barely know, because they found out you took good notes all semester.

12. Leaving your last final after a solid week of them, crawling to the freedom of summer:

Good luck on finals, collegiettes!

Follow Jordan on Instagram!

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.