Is Demi Lovato Secretly Wanting to ‘Ruin The Friendship’ With Nick Jonas?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

On October 4, 2017 Demi Lovato appeared on the Ellen Show to promote and talk about her new album. 

Ellen held nothing back and asked Demi all of the hard questions Lovatics have been wondering since the albums release….. such as if there was a song about Nick on her album.

Ellen made no mention as to which song she was referring to, she just simply asked if there was one. Demi later accidentally reveals its ‘Ruin The Friendship’ while trying to defend herself for saying that Jimmy Fallon was her favorite talk show! Whoops?

2:12 is where she mentions which song she was referring to with Ellen before.

Nick and Demi have always been best friends, even before, during, and after her relationship with Joe Jonas. (Nick’s Brother)

Needless to say WE WANT ANSWERS! There are rumors she came out and may be dating a woman, but now this? We all just want to see Demi happy; but personally I would like to see Nick’s reaction to finding out the song is about him.

Paris Enthusiast. Macaron Lover. Lacrosse Player. Avid Photo Taker. Social Media Junkie. Travel Bug. ​ Born in Dallas Texas, but raised in the cities of West Chester, Pennsylvania, and Greenville, South Carolina. Ann Marie is a twenty-one year old student athlete living in Rock Hill, South Carolina where she attends Winthrop University as a mass communication major.  ​Currently, she is the Editor-in Chief, Campus Coorespondant and one of the social media directors of her college's Her Campus chapter where she edits articles, runs her chapter, and assists in running the Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and Pinterest page. She also helps write articles with a team of 50+ writers who put out content daily. On top of Her Campus Winthrop and classes, Ann Marie plays on the Women's Lacrosse Team at Winthrop at the Division 1 level. Over the years, Ann Marie has learned the value of hard work, developed skills of teamwork, as well as expanded her knowledge marketing, writing, editing, publishing, social media and communication skills, which will give her the ability to be successful in any field.  Outside of her busy lifestyle, she enjoys being home with her family, dogs, and twin. On the weekends she likes to plan adventures with her friends and is on the ultimate search for America's best pistachio macaron, and dreams about going back to Paris, France and eat all the baguettes France has. Her dream is to inspire people and spread positivity while becoming a travel blogger taking pictures of her adventures and sharing them with the world. Ann Marie aspires to be like Blair Waldorf and can't live without her phone, french fries, Demi Lovato music, Gossip Girl, and of course chicken nuggets.