College Fashion Week Atlanta 2015

This past Saturday, October 24, The Hilton in Atlanta hosted the final show of Her Campus College Fashion Week 2015. Many well-known companies were there including Milani, Fiat, Simon Malls, StyleWatch, European Wax Center, Sorel, Monthly Gift, Frank Body, Skinny Pop, and so much more. Thank you to our sponsors and especially to Her Campus for allowing us to have a fabulous time at the show. 

Her Campus Winthrop did not want our readers to miss out on this spectacular event, so we wanted to share some of the fabulous outfits from the night! 

Always remember to be fierce, bold and BEAUTIFUL collegiettes! 

HCXO,

Her Campus Winthrop!

Hello there! My name is Tessa Benoit and I am a Freshman Fine Arts-Photography Major with a Minor in German. I was born in Massachusetts. Although I spent the majority of life in South Carolina, my heart will always be in New England! My life consists of Photography (duh!), traveling, swimming, German Fußball (Go FC Bayern München!), Classic 80's movies and binge watching "Friends" at 11:00 at night. Jesus is my main man and family means the world to me! You can always expect to see a smile on my face and a bubbly spirit! God bless :)