This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Love is in the air folks, and we are counting down the days until February 14th. The infamous day of love, chocolate, and flowers courtesy of ole Saint Valentine. To everyone out there whether you are in a relationship or not Lego has sets that can brighten anyone’s day with the flower sets available on their website. So instead of getting your SO the typical teddy bear, flowers, and chocolate you can get them a Lego set that both of you can build together especially if your love language is quality time.

First, there is a Valentines Lovebirds set that is made up of 298 pieces and shows two parakeets in love with hearts surrounding them. Coming in at $12.99, this is one of the cheaper sets that will make your heart flutter while also saving money. This makes a small display that can go on a desk or windowsill as a reminder of a great memory on Valentine’s Day.

Now for the sets of flowers that have been all over Tiktok making people consider if we really need them or not. I can’t lie I haven’t been swayed to get a set yet but the Wildflower Bouquet might get my money when it comes out later this year.

Lego offers sets of roses, daffodils, and sunflowers, for the price of $12.99 to add on to your Valentine’s Day gifts. The Roses set gives you two length adjustable stemmed red roses made out of 120 pieces, they can be put in a vase or made into a bouquet that is can be combined with the Tulips or Lego Flower Bouquet for a beautiful display. The Daffodils set has yellow and white flowers made of 216 pieces that also have adjustable stems and that can be put in a vase with the Roses, Tulips, and Sunflowers. For the Sunflowers you get 2 flowers that are made up of 191 pieces and can be mixed in with the options listed above. The Tulips set makes 3 flowers out of 111 pieces that give you white, purple, and yellow colored petals that will only cost you $9.99.

For the two sets that have a higher price tag with the Flower Bouquet coming in at $59.99 and the Orchid at $49.99. Flower Bouquet is made up of 756 pieces that create roses, snapdragons, poppies, asters, daisies, and grasses to create a beautiful display of colorful flowers that can be displayed in your favorite vase. For the Orchid set it is made up of 608 pieces that include the vase you get to make yourself instead of using your own.

Let’s try something different this Valentine’s Day. Where could you go wrong with getting your SO a new gift that is buildable or even getting one for yourself to have a fun activity to do on Valentine’s Day, a little treat to yourself. Share your love with the people you love or just to yourself this year, you deserve it.

Jade Anderson

Winthrop '24

Hi I'm Jade Anderson and I am an Environmental Studies Major with a Minor in Sustainability. I enjoy crocheting, gardening, and art! I joined Her Campus to make friends and write about topics that spark my interest.