The Best YouTube Channels for Procrastinating

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Although the Internet is full of videos that can be used to help you study, it’s a lot more fun to find videos that help you procrastinate.  Check out the channels below, and get ready to make the excuse of “just one more video.”

1. RandomStructureTV – Home of the Starrkeisha cheerleading team and the Starrkeisha choir.

2. Reggie Couz – Don’t feel bad about procrastinating for your U.S. history final, watch this video and you’re basically studying.

3. Tinaddie – If you’re on any form of social media at all, you probably saw this going around a few months ago – but the two best friends have also uploaded dances to “24k Magic” and “Juju on the Beat,” as well as bloopers.

4. Saturday Mornings – Basically, your new couple goals.

5. Simply Kenna – A lifestyle and fashion vlogger whose videos are aesthetically pleasing and very calming to watch (she’s also obsessed with Harry Potter).

6. Liza Koshy – Get ready to laugh finals away!  The former Vine star took to YouTube and posts hilariously scripted videos featuring characters and the world’s worst puns. (She also has a more vlog-style channel, Liza Koshy Too.  You’re welcome.)

7. Saturday Night Live – Does this really need explaining?  Find more Stefon here.

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.