Bachelor Bombshell: Ben Has Admitted That He’s Engaged

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

If you’re a Ben Higgins fan like me, you will actually cry over this news.

In a recent interview on Good Morning America, The Bachelor Ben Higgins admitted that he is, in fact, engaged and happy. After last night’s heart-wrenching episode, Ben has disappointed America by telling two contestants that he loves them. Not only are fans completely angry at him for breaking the rules, but now the Bachelor Nation was given a bombshell this morning that he is engaged. But my question is, who is he engaged to? Both women?!

“You don’t know how much stress and weight that is to carry on you for so long,” Higgins said. “Good Morning America, I am engaged. Finally!”

Underneath the broken and jealous hearts of many 20-something women, Ben fans are incredibly happy for him. He has found his true love and he just couldn’t hold it in anymore ~how cute~. 

Watch the full segment here: 

Follow Catherine on Instagram and Twitter!

Catherine is an ambitious twenty-something woman living in Rock Hill, South Carolina where she attends Winthrop University as a mass communication major. She is the President and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Winthrop, which she co-founded in November 2014. She has also been a member of the Winthrop chapter of the Association for Women in Communications, and is currently the President of the Society of Professional Journalists chapter at Winthrop. Since being involved with Her Campus, Catherine received an internship at Her Campus Media in Boston, MA. She also currently works as a Chapter Advisor for the company and writes about Grey's Anatomy each week for the site. Because of Her Campus, she has also received writing positions at many publications throughout her 3 years at Winthrop. Outside of her busy lifestyle, Catherine enjoys relaxing with her friends on the weekends and having Sex and the City marathons. She can't live without her dog, family, Cosmopolitan, friends, Starbucks, Instagram, The Bachelor, Grey's Anatomy and of course Chick-fil-A. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: @cathclowe!