This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Amazon is so addicting because it has so many interesting products you would never thought you needed. I love finding and trying different products from Amazon and sharing it with others. These are some of my favorite products by far!

MonétBeauty Ice Globes ($23.99)

These Ice Globes are so amazing and work wonders for your skin when incorporated into your skincare regimen! They help to reduce swelling and headaches as well as reducing puffiness around the eyes. They can be stored in either the freezer or fridge and are very easy to clean since they are glass. I usually combine my Lancôme Génifique Eye Pearl Serum to reduce morning eye puffiness. These are so refreshing to use in the morning especially after a late night of studying. I also like that it comes with a booklet on facial massage technique recommendations. Definitely a must have!

Milishow Compact Mirror with LED Light ($13.99)

This portable mirror is like a mini vanity in your pocket. It has a 1x and 10x magnifying mirror with adjustable lighting. It is also rechargeable, affordable, and compatible for small places. Perfect for an on the go touchup!

NOONI Marshmallow Whip Maker ($7.00)

This whip maker can convert any liquid cleanser to a luxurious foamy cleanser. All you have to do is add a dime size amount of your favorite cleanser with water then pump it to get that thick, rich, marshmallow textured cream. The foamy texture allows the product to fully penetrate the skin leaving it soft in complexion and revitalized.

REVLON Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Face Roller ($10.48)

This product is hands down the best for oily prone skin because of its ability to eliminate excessive oiliness instantly. It is better than using blotting paper because it is reusable and doesn’t leave residue like some blotting papers do. It is convenient, portable, and durable. It is also made with a real volcanic stone!

Premium Makeup Brush Cleaner Dryer ($19.97)

This product is prefect for thoroughly cleaning and drying makeup brushes. The directions are really straightforward making it easy to follow. All you have to do is add water and cleanser and then attach the size that fits the best. Then boom! Clean, dry, brushes. It is pretty cool to watch too!

Passioncat Long Lasting Lip Stain ($16.00)

I personally LOVE this product. This is similar to a matte lipstick except it looks a little more natural depending on how much product you apply. I usually just apply a small dab just to add a hint of color. I also love the sponge applicator and ability to control how much product is released. This lip tint is very light weight and lasts all day. It is perfect for wearing under face masks as well!

Heart Shape Sponges Compressed ($13.99)

These sponges are super cute and perfect for facials. They are easy for storing because of how thin they are. When you’re ready to use one all you have to do is add water and just watch them expand. They are perfect for exfoliating and removing black heads, dirt, makeup, and other impurities. They are also really easy to use for smaller areas such as around your eyes or the creases of the side of your nose!

EHEYCIGA Satin Pillowcase ($7.99)

Swapping cotton pillow cases to silk pillow cases can have many benefits for your hair and skin. These pillowcases feel very comfortable and cool to sleep on compared to cotton pillowcases. Silk is also a hygienic fabric naturally making it resistant to bacteria and dust mites helping to prevent acne breakouts. Silk pillowcases also help you skin retain moisture, prevents wrinkles, and frizzy/tangled hair. There are many different colors to choose from and easy to clean.

Tweezerman Dual Nail Brush ($4.29)

Any nail brush in general is a great investment for the health of your nails especially if you have acrylic nails. It is great for removing any excess dirt or debris from under the nails. It is very comfortable to use and is great for overall cleanliness.

PopSockets PopGrip Lips ($16.99)

This product is for connivence and accessibility. It is a pop socket combined with a lip balm and smells amazing! Sometimes I forget my lip balm at home, so this is perfect because I always have my phone with me. You can also remove this lip balm and add your favorite lipstick color to it. Perfect for an instant touch up!

SKINFOOD Peach Cotton Multi Finish Powder ($9.99)

This product smells amazing – like peaches! It is small in size making it easy for traveling. Perfect to use as a setting powder or even to blot away oiliness. The powder is translucent and the puff pad feels like a pillow on your face!

11 piece Face Mask Mixing Bowl Set ($6.99)

This set is great especially if you like to make DIY face masks! It comes with a mixing bowl, silicon mask brush, exfoliant sponges, measuring spoons, spatula, and a mini product container for storing. I usually use these when I use powder clay masks because I can measure out the amount of product I will use and the spatula makes it easy for mixing the ingredients.

Paulas Choice BHA Exfoliant ($32.00)

This product is a holy grail for skincare! It contains Beta Hydroxy Acids which help target blackheads because of its ability to fully penetrate into the skin to target the start of blackheads. It also can minimize pores and reduce redness. However, it is small for the price but the quality is amazing. With over 54,000 reviews on Amazon and 4.6/5 stars with really good reviews of before and after’s that speak for themselves!

Gonex Small Makeup Bag for Purse ($14.99)

I really like how cute and flexible this bag is. It has many compartments for easily storing all your favorite products so you can carry them wherever you go. I like the smaller pockets for storing mini mascaras and powders. It is also pretty simple but stylish.

Portable Nano Facial Mister ($7.99)

This mister is travel size and rechargeable. It is GREAT for facials especially for opening and closing your pores. Adding hot water to it allows your pores to open so that your skincare products can be fully absorbed into your skin. It is also great to have on a hot day. Other oils can be used in it as well such as boiled rose petal juice!!

Gortega Hair Catcher ($9.99)

If you tub has ever been clogged or the water takes slow to go down then this could fix that issue. This traps any hair that could potentially clog the drain. It us durable and very easy to use and clean.

Mighty Patch ($21.99)

These patches are a lifesaver. Annoying breakouts can happen out of no where due to many reasons including stress and hormonal imbalance. These small patches are perfect for improving the appearance of pimples overnight reducing inflammation. These are also satisfying removing because you can see all of the fluid your skin had stored. They can even be worn under facemasks to target mask related acne. All you have to do is clean the area using your favorite cleanser and leave it on for the desired time.

YuGlo Moisture & Collagen Booster Lip Sleeping Mask ($13.49)

If you have dry cracked lips then you will LOVE this product. It contains natural ingredients such as Vitamin E and Coconut oil along with Peach Extract and Shea Butter with a slight peachy tint. After using this your lips will feel and look smoother than ever!

Hello my name is Marranda Coronilla. I am a licensed cosmetologist pursing my bachelors degree in Business Admin with a concentration in marketing and a minor in visual design. I love to share my insights and advice as a cosmetologist on beauty related topics.