6 Small Businesses to Support in Rock Hill

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

One of the coolest things about Rock Hill is all of its unique little shops and restaurants. There are so many great places to catch up with friends on a week night or spend a Saturday exploring. If Rock Hill isn’t your permanent home, (and even if it is) make sure to visit these places while you’re here.

Whether you’re shopping for clothes, gifts, furniture, or just grabbing a bite to eat, all of these places have something special to offer.

1. Page 6

Page 6 Boutique is one of my personal favorites for clothes and accessories. They have shirts, jeans, leggings, sweaters, dresses, jewelry, and shoes. They have a wide range of items to fit tons of different styles. From t-shirts and slip on shoes to dresses and wedges, they’ve got something for everyone. Plus, they offer a student discount and let’s be honest, that’s what we’re all looking for.

Hours of Operation: Mon. – Fri. (10AM – 7PM) | Sat. (10AM – 6PM) | Closed Sunday

Phone Number: (803) 366-7773 | Website: www.shoppage6.com | Address: 1735 Heckle Boulevard

2. Alta

Alta is another precious clothing and accessory boutique in town with fabulous deals all the time. Unlike some of the other locally owned clothing shops in town, they carry shirts and accessories for men! Brands like Southern Proper, Southern Tide, Southern T-shirt Company, Piko, Corkscicle, and many more can be found in this precious store.

Hours of Operation: Mon. – Fri. (10AM – 5:30PM) | Sat. (10AM – 4PM) | Closed Sunday

Phone Number: (803) 980-2582 | Website: www.altaalta.com | Address: 355 Herlong Avenue

3. Olde Town Consign

Olde Town is a furniture and home decor consignment shop with new, used, and handmade furniture and gifts. Because some of the items are consigned (gently used), there are some fantastic deals available. Some of the things you can find at Olde Town Consign are bath balms, inspirational and gift books, and handmade furniture and decor. Olde Town Consign offers a 10% off student discount every Wednesday.

Hours of Operation: Tues. – Sat. (9AM – 5PM) | Closed Sunday & Monday

Phone Number: (803) 980-7253 | Website: www.oldetownconsign.com | Address: 1093 Albright Road

4. Overhead Station – Gift Shop

Overhead Station is a precious little gift shop located in downtown Rock Hill. They have tons of unique Rock Hill souvenirs like local artwork, post cards, and stationary. I love that they’re located in the heart of Rock Hill. It’s the perfect stop for all those times you’re heading to Food Truck Friday!

Hours of Operation: Tues. – Fri. (10AM – 5:30PM) | Sat. (10AM – 4:30PM) | Closed Sunday & Monday

Phone Number: (803) 327-6332 | Website: www.overheadstation.com| Address: 212 E Main Street

5. Millstone Pizza

Millstone Pizza is by far one of my favorite restaurants in town for pizza and beer. They cook all of their pizzas in a wood-fire grill and have tons of different beers on tap. The service is great, the meals are reasonably priced, and the food is delicious. This place is perfect for a night out or a quick lunch in town. They also offer a student discount!

Hours of Operation: Mon. – Thurs. (11AM – 12AM) | Fri. – Sat. (11AM – 12AM) | Sun. (11AM – 10PM)

Phone Number: (803) 980-2337 | Website: www.millstonepizzaandtap.com | Address: 121 Caldwell St.

6. Grumpy Brothers

Grumpy Brothers has been around awhile but not many people think to go there and that’s why it’s one of my favorites. It’s a quite but comfortable atmosphere. They have so many great dishes to try and none of them ever seem to disappoint. They just opened up under new management at the beginning of January and seem to be off to a great start.

Hours of Operation: Mon. – Thurs. (10:30AM – 3:00PM) | Fri. (10:30AM – 8:00PM) | Sat. (9:00AM – 8:00PM) | Sun. (9:00AM – 3:00PM)

Phone Number: (803) 328-2226 | Website: www.eatatgrumpys.com | Address: 295 Herlong Avenue

Support you local businesses Collegiettes!!

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy