6 Cheap Makeup Products You NEED This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

We all know how much fun it is to get your holiday makeup game on, but it can get really expensive to make beautiful looks for the whole holiday season. Here are a few cheap products that can help you make your holiday masterpieces without breaking the bank! Enjoy, ladies!

1. Classic Red Lipstick

If you didn’t take the perfect red lipstick selfie, did you even participate in the holidays? Red lipstick is a MUST this holiday season! There are so many shades to choose from, but if you want to rock a red that rival’s Santa’s coat, Wet n Wild’s Saraghina is the one for you! The only thing better than this color is the price!

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Lip Color Perfect Pout in Saraghina, $3.49. Available at K-Mart.

2. The Perfect Smoky Eye

A smoldering smoky eye is exactly what you need this holiday season ladies! We all know how hard it is to pick the right shades to create the perfect smoky eye, let alone apply it right, but L’Oreal’s Blackened Smokes palate makes it a little bit easier! All the shades you need for a perfect smoky eye are all wrapped up in a cute little box, and cheap too!

L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Smokes Eyeshadow in Blackened Smokes, $6. Available at most drugstores.

3. A Shimmer of Your Own

In the season of twinkling lights and glittery presents, why would you settle for a plain black liquid liner? Amp up your holiday cat eye with this AMAZING gold glam liner from NYX! Who doesn’t want an extra sparkle in their eye this holiday season?

NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner Aqua Luxe, $5.49. Available at Ulta Beauty

4. Pink Flushed Cheeks

Ladies, I know we don’t all live in winter wonderlands (or leave the house), but we all want the cute factor that comes with flushed cheeks. If you can’t get some cold weather to do it for you, this blush from e.l.f will do the trick!

e.l.f Cosmetics blush in the shade mellow mauve, $3. Available online or at most drugstores.

5. Sparkle, Girl!

If glam liner wasn’t enough for you, or if you’re feeling extra festive, amp up your sparkle with this long-lasting shadow! Silver or gold, pick your way to shine and bring on the festivities this holiday season!

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow, $5.83. Available at Drugstore.com or most drugstores.

6. A Soft Gaze

If straight-up glam isn’t your thing, this shimmery pink shadow can complete your holiday look without feeling overdone! Whether it’s a Starbucks run or frantic holiday shopping, this shadow can help you look -and feel!- festive without feeling like a disco ball.

NYX Cosmetics Baked Shadow, $4. Available at NYX Cosmetics.

Are any of these your go-to holiday products, ladies? Let us know if you love any of these products as much as we do!

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.