5 Shows You Need To Watch This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Have you already watched everything one person possibly can on Netflix? Are you feeling lost and not sure what to do next? Well never fear, new TV shows are here!

5. Containment (Premiering this Fall on the CW)Fans of the TV show “The Walking Dead” and the “Quaratine” movies will enjoy this new drama. From the creators of the Vampire Diaries and The Originals, “Containment” tells the story of an epidemic that breaks out in Atlanta, GA, forcing a huge part of the city to be quaratined. This leaves the residents stuck on the inside to fight for their lives while being torn away from their loved ones. David Gyasi, Christina Moses, Chris Wood, Kristen Gutoskie, Claudia Black, George Young, Hanna Mangan Lawrence and Trevor St. John star.

4. Grandfathered (Tuesdays at 8|7c on Fox)John Stamos from Full House stars in this laugh-out-loud comedy. Stamos plays a longtime bachelor whose life turns upside down when he discovers he’s a father and a grandfather at the same time. Josh Peck, Paget Brewster, Christina Millian, Kelly Jenrette, and Ravi Patel also star.

3. Quantico (Sundays 10|9c on ABC)For mystery, romance and a ton of girl power, this is the show to watch! Quantico is where the FBI trains its best agents. But in this new freshman class, among the best and brightest is a suspected terrorist mastermind who is plotting the biggest attack since 9/11. Priyanka Chopra, Dougray Scott,Jake McLaugthlin, Yasmine Al Massri,Johanna Braddy,Tate Ellington, and Graham Rogersstar.

2. Supergirl (Mondays at 8:30|7:30c on CBS)From the producer of “Arrow” and “The Flash”, Supergirl is the next DC comic book hero to have a TV show. Melissa Benoist from Glee stars as Kara Zor-El, who escaped her home planet Krypton during its destruction. After hiding the powers she shares with her cousin Superman, she finally decides to embrace her superhuman abilities and be a hero. Calista Flockhart, Mehcad Brooks, Chyler Leigh and David Harewood also star.

1. Scream Queens (Tuesdays at 9|8c on FOX)This is my ultimate top pick for Fall shows! Scream Queens is the horror-comedy that tells the story of a college campus that’s rocked by a series of murders. From the creator of Glee, Ryan Murphy, this show has tons of laughs, drama and scares! The all star cast includes: Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Oliver Hudson, Lea Michele, Abigail Breslin, Keke Palmer, Nick Jonas, Ariana Grande, Niecy Nash, Diego Boneta, and Nasim Pedrad.

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.