5 of The Best Restaurants in Rock Hill for Every Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Rock Hill has some great restaurants to choose from. However, choosing a restaurant is always difficult.

To avoid this struggle, check out this list of a few highly rated options for great restaurants close to campus!

1. Pump House ($$$)

The Pump House is one of my favorite restaurants in Rock Hill. It makes the perfect date night! Not only do they have great food, but the location looking over the river is hard to beat. They have a menu of high quality Southern American Cuisine that they update each season with seasonal ingredients. 

2. Millstone ($)

Millstone is the best place in town to get an authentic wood fired pizza. They have pizzas for everyone’s taste and over 40 craft beers on tap. The proximity to campus and the relaxed atmosphere makes it a great place to go hang with friends. The fried garlic knots and margarita pizza with sausage are a must try the next time you go!

3. The Roasting Company ($)

The Ro Co is simple yet delicious. They are located super close to campus and make a great, budget-friendly lunch spot between classes. Their specialty is their Costa Rican rotisserie chicken that I would recommend to anyone!

4. Legal Remedy ($$)

Legal Remedy is best known for their beer, but their food should not be overlooked. Their menu is made up of a variety of smoked meats that you can smell cooking the moment you arrive. The laid-back outdoor atmosphere makes it the perfect place to go any time of year.

5. NC Noodle Bar ($$)

I am a huge fan of Thai food and I have found that NC Noodle Bar is the best hidden gem in Rock Hill. You wouldn’t be able to tell by looking at it, but they have some of the best Thai food in the area. They have a wide range of classic Thai meals, but my favorite by far is the Hot Pad Thai. If you are a lover of Thai food, NC Noodle Bar is a must try!

Trust me Collegiettes, if you give these restaurants a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Macy Trainor

Winthrop '19

Macy is a senior Business Administration major at Winthrop. She has a passion for marketing and loves to travel. Her talents include shopping, eating, and binge-watching Netflix. Follow her on instagram @macy_trainor
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.