10 Things To Do When Procrastinating Or Need A Break From Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

With finals this week, the last thing any college student wants to be doing is studying.

If you need a break from studying or you’re procrastinating read these 10 things to do when procrastinating!

10. Go To Winthrop Lake 

Grab a friend and go out to Winthrop Lake! Take a walk around the lake or grab a blanket and lay out and get some rays!

9. Grab Some Coffee

Take a friend and get some coffee, with all your studying the caffeine will give you energy.

8. Exercise

Need to clear your mind? Go for a run or to the gym to get your mind on track!

7. Watch Netflix

We all have that one show we can’t get enough of. Lay down and relax with a show on Netflix… maybe two.

6. Grab Some Food

After studying for so long you’ll need to take a break and grab some food! Get some friends together and get food

5. Take A Trip To Charlotte

Need a break? Get a group of friends and take a trip to Charlotte! The beautiful city is very close to Winthrop and has so much to explore!

4. Sit On Scholars

Take a break and relax on Scholar’s Walk! Relax while swinging with a great view!

3. Treat Yourself to Ice Cream

Take a break and treat yourself for all your hard work studying with ice cream! There are so many ice cream places around that range from CookOut Milkshakes, rolled ice cream, or PWs!

2. Listen to Music

Listening to music with friends is always fun. What better way to get pumped up to pass your finals then listening to your favorite song?

1. Read Her Campus Articles

Last but more CERTAINLY NOT LEAST!! Need more time procrastinating? Read more Her Campus articles!! We will have content going out all week!!

Good luck on finals Collegiettes!

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.