10 Reasons Why Jersey Shore Will Never be Replaced

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

MTV has come up with the idea to create a spin-off show of ‘Jersey Shore’ called ‘Floribama Shore.’ Although the trailer looks to have a promising high quality trash vibe, there will never be another show quite like the ‘Jersey Shore’.

The guido juicehead gorillas that ran the shore will forever remain a favorite guilty pleasure for many. No one will be able to replace the love for Sammi ‘Sweetheart’, Mike ‘the situation’, Jenni ‘Jwoww’, Paul ‘Pauly D’, Ronnie, Denna and of course Nicole ‘Snooki’.  

Here are a few reasons why the new cast will never amount to the FTD (Fresh to death), original cast:  

1.G.T.L

There will never be another group that can Gym, Tan and Laundry quite like the Jersey shore crew can.

2.Cabs are here

Who could ever amount to the hype Pauly D had when the cabs arrived at the house?

3. T-shirt time

WHAT TIME IS IT?

4. Team meatballs

The best dynamic duo of all time.  

5. Fist pumping   

Proof that this is the best way to get hype and stay hyped.

6. Club Karma

Jersey turnpike anyone?

7.Ron and Sam

Awh, Ron and Sam the couple that reminded you that love still exist.

8.The poof and bronzer

Snooki started a hair movement with her poof in 2008 and of course add a touch of bronzer and you’re definitely in jersey.

9. Grenades

Steer clear of all  grenades

10. Sunday family dinners

To remind us that they were all more than just friends they were a family.

Which is why no other group will ever be able to live up to the Jersey Shore and the legacy they left behind.

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.