Your New Favorite Spring Looks for Under $25!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Living on a college budget can be tough at times. Especially when the temptation to shop online rolls around. As much as we’d all love to go out and buy a brand new wardrobe with each new season, we can’t. But, for those of you that are willing to sacrifice some of that grocery money (or a few drinks downtown), here’s a few of our favorite spring pieces at a collegiate-friendly budget!

1. Chambray Button Down Shirt – Forever21, $22.90

If you haven’t invested in a chambray shirt yet, now is the time! This denim button down goes with just about everything.

2.Crochet Trim Shorts – Forever21, $10

With the flattering smocked waist, and the delicate crochet lining, these light-weight flowy shorts are so comfy, you’ll be tempted to sleep in them.

3. Pink Split-Sleeve Backless Dres s- Sheinside, $17.33

This pretty, soft pink dress with the open back and split sleeves shows just enough skin without feeling too exposed.

4. Lillian Dress – Tobi, $16

Can you ever really have too many sundresses? We think not! Plus, with this cute floral print, how can you say no?

5. Floral Lace-Paneled Top – Forever21, $24.50

The combination of white and floral is a fresh and bright springtime look! This top can easily be dressed up or down, making it one of your new go-to’s for those days you dig through your closet and feel like you have nothing to wear.

6. Ombre Strapless Flare Dress – Sheinside, $25

Pretty enough for any special occasion!

7. Paisley Print Top – Forever21, $17.90

This loose, fit, breezy top with the crochet trim along the neckline and bust will keep you cool and comfy all day long.

8. Sonora Nights Skirt – Tobi, $21

Skirts are not only super easy to throw on, but they look flattering on everyone! This bright blue and bold print demands your full attention.

9. Floral Print Wide-Leg Pants – Forever21, $22.90

There’s a reason these pants are so in trend right now. With an elastic waist, flowy wide-leg fit, and light fabric, they will quickly become your new favorite pair of pants!

10. Floral Lace-Off-the- Shoulder Top – Forever21, $14.90

This subtly floraled and laced off the shoulder top has a glamorous bohemian vibe. Try pairing it with a high-waisted skirt or skinnies for a brand new look for the spring season.

Now, we dare you to try picking just one!

Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.