Survive Finals with HC: 5 Must-Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Well… you made it. You have finally reached the last few weeks of the semester. This could mean many things:

1. You are graduating!

2. Gearing up for the next semester.

3. Ready to binge Gilmore Girls like a champ.

To reach one of these goals, though, you must successfully complete finals week. Surviving finals week is not only acknowledged by you, it is also made aware by your University extending their library hours. Yes… they get it. Finals are stressful and you need the right armor to get you through it all!

HC has got your back with the best Finals Survival Kit yet! Between the papers, group projects and presentations, HC is here to provide you with the essentials to maintain your sanity as you knock out each final.

1. Rimmel London

Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour, Natural Bronzer

A lot of times your make-up goes on its own break during finals. All the different steps can be draining and you need all the energy you can get. The Rimmel London items give you the chance to have an arsenal of beauty products that will always have your back in any circumstance, especially when celebrating the end of your finals!

Follow Rimmel on:

Instagram: @RimmelLondonUS

Facebook: facebook.com/RimmelLondonUS

Twitter: @RimmelLondonUS

2. Leaders Face Masks

7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (+ postcard)

Girl, drop the book and put down the pencil; it is time to take a break. Leaders provides advanced Bio-Cellulose Masks that are each personalized to fit your skin needs. During finals week, don’t be afraid to tell yourself you need a break. Though your finals are important, your body is number one.

Follow Leaders on:

Instagram: @leadersusa

Facebook: Leaders Cosmetics USA

Twitter: @leadersus

3. Yogi

Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag (+ $1-off coupon)

De-stress with the best. Yogi tea combines over 100 exotic spices and botanicals to create 60 varieties of tea to delight your taste buds. Keep your body healthy and calm with a warm cup of Yogi tea and let your senses dream sweet dreams.

Follow Yogi on:

Instagram: @yogitea

Facebook: http://facebook.com/YogiProducts

Twitter: @YogiProducts

4. Pure Silk

Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist

Sorry, but it’s not #NoShaveNovember anymore! Time to break out the shave cream and leave your body feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Pure Silk provides a silky smoothness your body desires paired with the lovely scent of fresh raspberries. Feel relaxed and fresh during Finals Week!

Follow Pure Silk on:

Instagram: @puresilkshavecream

Facebook: facebook.com/PureSilkShaveCream

Twitter: @PureSilkShave

5. Book of the Month

BOTM Box with Beach Tote, a free month of Book of the Month, bookmarks and a book!

At Book of the Month, hundreds of new books are sifted through and only the best are selected to share with members.  They are a fun way to discover and learn about the best new books out there. A study break can easily be paired with a good book.

Follow BOTM on:

Instagram: @bookofthemonthclub

Facebook: facebook.com/bookofthemonthclub

Twitter: @bookofthemonth

Meet our Campus Correspondent Mariah Mrotek! Originally from Racine, Mariah is a Mass Communication Advertising major with a Professional Writing Minor. You can usually catch Mariah loving up the cats at the local Winona Area Humane Society or getting her last minute shopping fix at Target. She is an avid writer and believer in the power of intuition. As an advocate for the Minnesota Epilepsy Foundation, she strives for change. She really enjoys the fall season and the amazing honeycrisp apples it brings. Her ideal place to vacation at is a cabin up north by the lake. Mariah hopes to continue to see and enjoy the world’s beauty after graduation as she pursues a career in Social Media Content Management or Project Management.