This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

On February 4th, the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles will take the field in the brand new U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis for Super Bowl LII. While the players are preparing for their game, let’s take a look at the last five Super Bowls.

Super Bowl XLVII Baltimore Ravens (34) vs. San Francisco 49ers (31)

On February 3th, 2013, Baltimore Ravens San Francisco 49ers took to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. It was the first ever Super Bowl with two brothers opposing each other – Jim (San Francisco 49ers) and John Harbaugh (Baltimore Ravens). A power outage suspended the game for over 30 minutes, but ultimately the Ravens became champions.

MVP: Joe Flacco

Super Bowl XLVIII Seattle Seahawks (43) vs. Denver Broncos (8)

On February 2nd, 2014, the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Bronco played in the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Seattle’s defense “Legion of Boom” held quarterback Peyton Manning to 8 points securing the Seahawks’ first championship.

MVP: Malcolm Smith

Super Bowl XLIX New England Patriots (28) vs. Seattle Seahawks (24)

On February 1st, 2015, the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks played in the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.This game came down to the wire when Patriots’ cornerback Malcolm Butler intercepted Seahawks’ quarterback Russell Wilson at the goal line to win the game.

MVP: Tom Brady

Super Bowl 50 Denver Broncos (24) vs. Carolina Panthers (10)

On February 7th, 2016, the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers played in Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California. Broncos’ linebacker Von Miller forced two fumbles, setting up two of Denver’s two touchdowns that led Peyton Manning to retire with two Super Bowl wins.

MVP: Von Miller

Super Bowl LI New England Patriots (34) vs. Atlanta Falcons (28)

On February 5th, 2017, the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons took the field in NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas. The first three quarters was all Falcons, but Patriots’ quarterback Tom Brady led one of the biggest comebacks in sports (25-point deficit). It was the only Super Bowl to go into overtime and resulted in a 34-28 win.

MVP: Tom Brady

Super Bowl LII New England Patriots (?) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (?)

The New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles will take the field in U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis for Super Bowl LII on February 4th..Who do you have winning Super Bowl LII?

I love exploring the outdoors, writing, whales, and have a major sweet tooth for cheesecake! Volleyball and hockey are my favorite sports to play and watch. When it comes to writing, I love it. I truly enjoy being able to write articles and stories about topics people would enjoy reading.