Rattled (pt. I): 25 Celebrity Baby Girl Names Ranked from Too Cute to Too Strange

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

With the weather outside finally being good to us Minnesotans, it seems like everyone around me has spring fever. For some reason, however, I seem to have a severe case of baby fever—don’t worry, Mom and Dad, it’s only phantom!

While the flowers begin to bloom and the tree buds begin to wake from their (long) slumber, I just can’t help but to look up baby names on the Internet. Some are a little more unique than others, especially famous children, so I thought I’d compile a list of some of the best celebrity baby girl names and rank them from too cute to too strange.

donut with pink sprinkles
Photo by Tim Gouw from Pexels
1.  Luna (Chrissy Teigen and John Legend) — TOO CUTE!

2.  Blue (Beyonce and Jay-Z)

3.  Birdie (Busy Philipps and Marc Silverstein)

4.  Willow (Pink and Carey Hart)

5.  Stormi (Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott)

6.  Paris (Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson)

7.  Rumer (Demi Moore and Bruce Willis)

8.  Sunday (Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban)

9.  North (Kim Kardashian and Kanye West)

10.  James (Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds)

11.  Wyatt (Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher)

12.  River (Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock)

13.  True (Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson)

14.  Dusty (Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine)  

15.  Scout (Demi Moore and Bruce Willis)

16.  Cricket (Busy Philipps and Marc Silverstein)

17.  Chicago (Kim Kardashian and Kanye West)

18.  Elsie (Zooey Deschanel and Jacob Pechenik)

19.  Delta (Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard)

20.  Lincoln (Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard)

21.  Banks (Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma)

22.  Coco (Courteney Cox and David Arquette)

23.  Rumi (Beyonce and Jay-Z)

24.  Kulture (Cardi B and Offset)

25.  Apple (Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin) — TOO STRANGE!

girls play with blocks with babies
Marisa Howenstine
Stay tuned for next week’s article to see my ranked compilation of celebrity baby boy names!

| 2018-20 Club President/Campus Correspondent | Hailey Seipel is a senior at Winona State University who is studying Applied & Professional Writing and Journalism. She has been passionate about writing ever since she was little, and a dream of hers is to author poetry, sci-fi and romance novels. Until then, she is interested in working as a creative/blog writer, technical editor or project coordinator after graduating. In her free time, Hailey enjoys listening to music and reading leisurely.