[bf_image id="mz4qvqq3vt5pnnkzw75mwgj"]

What is the hunt for happiness?

• It’s a week in January where we try to acknowledge the happiness in our lives instead of the chaos. The Society of Happy People started the Hunt for Happiness back in January 2001 to actively encourage people to look for happiness in their life. 
  • This year due to COVID-19 the celebration will be postponed, however there will be a five-day challenge to “Raising Your Vibe.” Raising your vibe merely means feeling a little better “if it’s not an exuberant type of happiness.”  

How does it work? 

• Hunt for Happiness works by emailing you for the next seven days guiding you to which happiness you should be on the lookout for that particular day. 

The Hunt for Happiness is easy, fun, and will take you less than five minutes to Raise Your Vibe! 

[bf_image id="73kjx7trsp5x9hx43xnpj"]

Lena Zarate

Winona '22

Lena is in her third year at Winona state University, and she's majoring in social work and minoring in criminal justice and ethnic studies. She hopes to get her master’s degree in social work and hopes to work with at risk youth and juvenile delinquents. In her free time she enjoys watching Netflix, playing rugby, watching true crime, volunteering, and listening to music.