HC Holiday Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

I think it is safe to say finals week can be rough. The week usually consists of writing last minute papers, studying a whole semester’s worth of material, and trying to stay sane all at the same time. Now, finals are over and we are ready to enjoy the Holidays before hitting the books again for another semester. We were lucky enough to receive some amazing products to help get through the Holiday season.

Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

Whether your celebrating the season going downtown Winona or going home to see friends from High School, add a stylish twist to your outfit. Not to mention, who wouldn’t love flashing limited edition Michael Kors? These temporary tattoos have a feminine scent and shimmer in the light. Fragrance can be your ultimate accessory to get through this Holiday season.

Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases & Throw Blanket

Who doesn’t love getting cozy in bed for a day of Netflix binging, especially now that school is out?  Or maybe you want something small to carry around your student ID and some cash. Well Vera Bradley has you covered. This Vera Bradley blanket is so soft you will never want to be separated from it this winter season. Also, these zip ID cases make organizing easy. You can put you ID in the ID window, hold any money or other cards on the inside, and also is easily attachable by the key ring.

TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray

Who said you need a beach to get perfect sea salt hair? TRESemmé has the perfect salon quality formula to take your hair from winter-drab to winter-FAB. It is lightweight so it won’t weight your hair down. So give your hair a sexy texture makeover this winter and embrace the beach waves at home.

Chipotle BOGO Cards

Buy one Chipotle, get one for FREE… need we say more? Chipotle hooked us up with these cards to use at their stores. They prepare their food without added sugars, artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. They also only use non-GMO ingredients. So put your eating pants on and indulge in some amazing food.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Meet our writer Courtney D. Jones! Courtney is a junior at Winona State University majoring in Mass Communications- Advertising. She is consistently busy juggling school, working two jobs, and on the recruitment committee for Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, so coffee is a necessity. But not just any coffee, it must be Starbucks Blonde Roast, with a dash of peppermint mocha creamer and a fourth of a packet of sugar. She has a die-hard love for all things beauty and fashion, and dreams of owning everything on her Pinterest boards one day. With her bright and bubbly personality, she loves meeting new people and sharing a good laugh. As a Chicago native, her happy place consists of drinking a cold microbrew with her favorite Giordano’s deep-dish pizza while watching her beloved Bears team.