Happy National Fast Food Day

November 16th is National Fast Food Day, and that gives you the perfect excuse to take a break from your health food kick, or eat fast food again, guilt-free. To help you celebrate this glorious holiday, here are the best fast food places to eat at in Winona.

1.     Culver’s

Founded: 1984 in Sauk City, WI

Signature items: Butterburgers, Wisconsin Cheese Curds, and Frozen Custard.

2.     Dairy Queen

Founded: 1940 in Joliet, IL

Signature items: Blizzards, Dilly Bars, and ice cream cakes.

3.     McDonald’s

Founded: 1955 in Des Plaines, IL

Signature items: Big Macs, Chicken McNuggets, French Fries, and McFlurries.

4.     Taco Bell

Founded: 1950 in San Bernadino, CA

Signature items: Quesarito, CrunchWrap Supreme, Doritos Locos Tacos, Baja Blast Mt. Dew.

5.     Subway

Founded: 1965 in Bridgeport, CT

Signature items: Italian BMT, Italian Meatball Sub, the chip selection, and their cookies.

6.     KFC

Founded: 1952 in Salt Lake City, UT

Signature items: KFC Famous Bowl, Original Recipe Chicken, Seasoned Potato Wedges, and biscuits.

Winona has a plethora of different fast food restaurants, so you can take your pick! Go to their websites for full menus, or figure out what you want when you get there.

Hi I'm Emily and I'm from Appleton, Wisconsin! I'm a Mass Communication- Advertising student, with a minor in Art History at WSU. I like concerts, hockey, cooking, and dancing in the car. I also enjoy guacamole, french fries, and caramel iced coffees from Dunkin' Donuts. All I really want to do is travel the world, move to a big city, and spend my weekends on a lake. IG & Twitter @esheptoski