This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

It is hard to come across a person who has not seen at least one episode of the beloved 90s sitcom, Friends which is about a group of people who spend just about all day, every day together.

Even though Friends is a TV show that got this group into some far-stretched situations and premiered almost 25 years ago, it got some things right about how friends interact, communicate, and live in today’s time.

Friends are always there to pick you up and make you laugh, even on the worst of days.

Friends are down for whatever plans (or shenanigans) you may have planned.

Friends sometimes have their own language.

Friends will tell you exactly what they are thinking.

Friends are there to catch you when you fall… or when you jump in their arms.

Friends are there to back you up, no matter what the situation may be.

Friends saw your fashion sense (or mistakes) firsthand… and still stuck around no matter how it may have looked.

Friends have seen your cringey dance moves and even dance along with you.

Friends are there to celebrate the high moments in life…

And the lows!

But most importantly, friends are by your side at the end of every day, and you wouldn’t change it for the world.

Meet Linsey Taylor, one of the campus correspondents for the Winona State Her Campus chapter. Linsey is a senior majoring in Therapeutic Recreation with a minor in psychology and hopes to become a child life specialist with her degree. In her free time, Linsey enjoys reading, watching Netflix, and hanging out with friends and family.