This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Let’s face it; we’ve all been ‘that person’ that manages to have enough willpower to snap a quick picture of our food before going in for the kill. How many times have you been out to dinner and the second the server sets your place down, you find your phone in your hand with the camera ready and loaded?  Why we do it? Who knows! But, what’s even better than eating good food? Eating it in a beautiful place of course! Well, ladies and gentlemen, the game of food photography has just completely changed because I present to you, Food In The Air.

***CAUTION***

MOUTH WATERING MAY OCCUR WHILE VIEWING THE FOLLOWING IMAGES. PROCEED VIEWING WITH A FULL BELLY.

If you weren’t hungry before.. bet that you are now. Happy instagramming to all you foodies out there!

Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.