Five Fall Fashion Essentials

It’s getting chillier and cold season is upon us all (insert sniffle). But fall also means the time for the best fashion. Check out the five must-haves that your closet is dying for.

1. The leather jacket. You are going to be in need of a jacket because this is Minnesota, people. It gets cold; it’s inevitable. The leather jacket is perfect for anyone with any body type. They come in all different styles and details. Everyone is able to express themselves and feel like a total bada** while wearing it.

2. The over-the-knee boot. You are not going to believe your legs could ever look so long. You can pair these bad boys with anything: skirts, jeans, leggings, and dresses. They take a basic outfit and make it look a bit dressier.

3. The boyfriend jean: a key staple that looks great rolled up a bit. These jeans are baggy, so make sure to keep everything else fitted.

4. The trench coat. A trench is a great investment piece that works on everyone. For fall, try one in a bright color, or a different texture like nylon. Or add a great belt to a basic trench.

5. The statement necklace. There are endless amounts of statement necklaces for fall. Pair one with jeans and T-shirt to mix glamour with grunge, or use it to accessorize a cocktail dress.