This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Autumn is all about warm colors, flannels, and, most importantly, fall drinks. There is nothing better than starting your day with a cup of coffee or tea that tastes like heaven, not to mention the amazing aroma it gives off. This is the time of year we have all been waiting for and I’m going to tell you the best fall drinks you should try at your local coffee shop.

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte

If you love the taste of pumpkin, this is the drink for you. Consisting of espresso, pumpkin sauce, and milk. You will not be disappointed in this delicious fall treat.

1. Maple Cinnamon Latte

This amazing drink screams fall. It includes espresso, maple syrup, and milk, along with cinnamon on top. This latte will make you want to grab a blanket and snuggle up in your warm bed.

1. Caramel Apple Spice

If you are not the biggest fan of coffee, this drink will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. This drink includes caramel, steamed apple juice, and is topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Simple, but delicious!

1. Nitro Pumpkin White Mocha

If you love sweet drinks, this one’s for you. This drink contains pumpkin sauce, white mocha, milk, and nitrogen infused cold brew. Topped with a little bit of espresso whip and cinnamon, this drink will give you the caffeine you need while also satisfying your sugar craving.

1. Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte

This is one of my favorite drinks to get during the fall and is the one I recommend the most out of this list. Consisting of pumpkin sauce, chai tea, and milk, this drink will motivate you to get out of bed in the morning. I love my pumpkin chai tea lattes with a shot of vanilla syrup as well; the perfect combination for the perfect drink.

Whichever fall drink you decide to get from this list, I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Maiah Lan

Winona '23