Colton Underwood’s Season on ‘The Bachelor’ in GIFs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Colton Underwood’s season on The Bachelor was probably my favorite season so far. Not just because of how attractive he is, but because the whole season was pretty unpredictable. I’ve been watching The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, and Bachelor in Paradise consistently for the past three years. This is definitely, like Chris Harrison says, nothing I’ve ever seen before in Bachelor history. I thought I would share some of the best and funny moments, along with my thoughts on this season in memes. Enjoy.

Me at 6:59 p.m. on Mondays…

Every time Chris Harrison says, “This is the most dramatic season yet”…

When they said Heather’s never been kissed…

If I had a dollar every time they filmed Colton showering, I’d be rich!

When Courtney FINALLY went home…

Demi in general (she was my favorite)…

THE BEAST…

The best group date…

The Sloth (the worst)…

“Colton’s a virgin.” Yep, for the 50th time, we know…

The pacifier…

Waiting for the fence jump every week…

When everyone told Colton that Cassie wasn’t ready, and then Colton found out Cassie wasn’t ready…

When it was getting good and the producers just show a big fat “to be continued…” on  the screen…

I hope you laughed :)

Xoxo, Bailey

Bailey Rye

Winona '20

Hello! I'm Bailey Rye and I am from Albert Lea, MN. I am a sophomore at Winona State, pursuing a major in business administration and a minor in management. I have been writing since the beginning of grade school and have loved it ever since. I write because I believe I have stories people can relate to and learn from. I love going on trips, watching tv series, and of course, cats. Other than that, I am just your ordinary girl trying to find her place in this big world.
| 2018-20 Club President/Campus Correspondent | Hailey Seipel is a senior at Winona State University who is studying Applied & Professional Writing and Journalism. She has been passionate about writing ever since she was little, and a dream of hers is to author poetry, sci-fi and romance novels. Until then, she is interested in working as a creative/blog writer, technical editor or project coordinator after graduating. In her free time, Hailey enjoys listening to music and reading leisurely.