Kristen Bryant / Her Campus

Bored No More: Top 10 Things To Do While In Quarantine

I know what you’re thinking. 

“There is nothing to do! Everything is closing! My life is on pause!” 

Yeah, that may be true, but don’t get too ahead of yourself. There are definitely things that you can do while in quarantine. Below are just some things I came up with besides panicking and buying toilet paper. 

1. Rearrange your room or apartment 

Dorm room bed with lights
Sarah Ehrlich

2. The obvious choice… Binge-watch Netflix

A fuzzy screen in the back ground might say \"netflix\" but the image\'s selective focus is on a mug of some sort.
Pexels

3. Redownload Tinder

Unsplash

4. Catch up on some sleep 

Sleepy girl in bed
Photo by Kinga Cichewicz on Unsplash

5. Do crafts

craft table
Vladimir Proskurovskiy

6. Play board games or cards 

stack of jigsaw puzzle pieces
Hans-Peter Gauster/Unsplash

7. Online shop

The Lalagirl On Computer
Her Campus Media

8. Learn a new recipe 

Spoon Csu-Mixing Bowl Whisk
Brooke Buchan / Spoon

9. Read a book

group of people reading and studying together at a table
Photo by Alexis Brown from Unsplash

10. Do a home-workout 

Yoga
Kristine Mahan / Spoon

This is also a great time to just relax and think. If there have been things on your mind lately and you’ve been so busy that you haven’t had time to make decisions or absorb something, now is the time to do so. Whatever you choose to do, please be safe, stay healthy and make the best of it. 

Xoxo, Bailey. 

Bailey Rye

Winona '20

Hello! I'm Bailey Rye and I am from Albert Lea, MN. I am a sophomore at Winona State, pursuing a major in business administration and a minor in management. I have been writing since the beginning of grade school and have loved it ever since. I write because I believe I have stories people can relate to and learn from. I love going on trips, watching tv series, and of course, cats. Other than that, I am just your ordinary girl trying to find her place in this big world.