This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Name: Alex JoyYear: JuniorHometown: Stillwater, MNMajor/Minor: Business AdministrationRelationship Status: Single

Here you go ladies, your Campus Cutie for the week! Meet Alex Joy. Not only does he love running and playing golf, he also has a musical talent and enjoys playing the piano.

HC (Her Campus): What are you involved with on campus?AJ (Alex Joy): Intramural Sports

HC: If you aren’t on campus what could people find you doing?AJ: You could find me either working at Gabby’s, or enjoying a nice tall Kilo Root Beer, or at Legacies bettering the youth in the community.

HC: If you were stuck on an island and could only bring three things what would they be?AJ: A grand piano, crocs, and as many Chipotle burritos I could fit in a suit case.

HC: Blondes or Brunettes?AJ: Brunettes

HC: What is the most important quality a girl has to have to win you over?AJ: She has to have a sense of humor and be able to laugh at herself once in a while. Having the ability to swing a golf club would be a plus too.

HC: Do you have any secret phobias? If so, what are they?AJ: I’m absolutely terrified of bats and octopuses. The sight of sour cream makes me cringe too.

HC: Dream job after school?AJ: I would love to be a Venture Capitalist. If that doesn’t work out, I would really like to open my own restaurant. I come from a family of entrepreneurs, so the idea of owning my own business really interests me.

HC: Favorite quote and why?AJ: “Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you’ll never go wrong.” –SandlotI grew up playing baseball and this one always stuck with me. It taught me not to be afraid to take chances.

HC: What is your definition of a perfect date?AJ: Sushi, movie, and then drinks. Twins games in the summer are always a hit too.

HC: Who do you look up to most and why?AJ: I’d have to say my pops, he’s taught me everything that I know today. He’s supported me from day one, and I aspire to be like him when I move out into the real world.

HC: How does it feel being the campus cutie?AJ: This will be going on my resume, that’s how ecstatic I am.

Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.