6 Feelings You Have While Crossing Huff Or Main Street

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

6 Feelings You Have While Crossing Huff or Main Street

Going to Winona State, you more than likely have had to cross Huff or Main Street with your life at risk. We know how you are feeling and we all have been there. Here is a list of six feelings that you have probably felt while crossing Huff or Main Street.

1. Initially feeling confident and ready to make this road your b***h  

2. Realizing your death provoking surroundings and feeling very unsure about your situation

3. But you’re almost late for class so it’s time to fake the confidence and get across

4. That ‘wait, is the driver actually going to stop?’ awkward hesitation

5. Feeling obligated to thank the stopped car with a slight wave or smile

6. When you finally make it through to the other side

You got this Winona!

Meet Julia Arneson. She is a junior studying public relations and marketing. She loves being able to utilize her writing skills and creativity in the classroom. In her spare time you could find her sipping on Franzia with her roommates or playing with her hedgehog Jonas, named after her favorite boy band, the Jonas Brothers. Julia is always the first to lend a helping hand. She is the treasurer of a community service club on campus and strives to serve the Winona community as best as she can. Other than getting hitched to a Jonas brother; her future goals consist of working for a large public relations agency and living in New York or Chicago.
Meet our writer Courtney D. Jones! Courtney is a junior at Winona State University majoring in Mass Communications- Advertising. She is consistently busy juggling school, working two jobs, and on the recruitment committee for Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, so coffee is a necessity. But not just any coffee, it must be Starbucks Blonde Roast, with a dash of peppermint mocha creamer and a fourth of a packet of sugar. She has a die-hard love for all things beauty and fashion, and dreams of owning everything on her Pinterest boards one day. With her bright and bubbly personality, she loves meeting new people and sharing a good laugh. As a Chicago native, her happy place consists of drinking a cold microbrew with her favorite Giordano’s deep-dish pizza while watching her beloved Bears team.