1. Use leaves, mason jars, and mod podge for this simple project that is SO fall! Place a plastic battery operated candle inside the finished jar and you have the perfect fall decoration.
2. Buy a fake pumpkin and a fake (or real) bouquet of your favorite flowers to go inside to create this adorable pumpkin flowerpot.
3. Get creative and paint your pumpkin! The possibilities for this are endless.
4. Swap out your regular string lights for some fancy new candy corn lights! These will create a cozy glow that will warm up your dorm room instantly.
5. Use mason jars, paint, flowers, and for an extra cute touch, tie your favorite fall ribbon around the top of the mason jar to create these fall inspired vases.