5 Fabulous Fall Decorating Ideas For Your Dorm

1. Use leaves, mason jars, and mod podge for this simple project that is SO fall! Place a plastic battery operated candle inside the finished jar and you have the perfect fall decoration.

2. Buy a fake pumpkin and a fake (or real) bouquet of your favorite flowers to go inside to create this adorable pumpkin flowerpot.

3. Get creative and paint your pumpkin! The possibilities for this are endless.

4. Swap out your regular string lights for some fancy new candy corn lights! These will create a cozy glow that will warm up your dorm room instantly.

5. Use mason jars, paint, flowers, and for an extra cute touch, tie your favorite fall ribbon around the top of the mason jar to create these fall inspired vases.

Abby is a marketing major from Burlington, Wisconsin. Typical places you can find her include the gym, coffee shops, or in bed watching netflix. She enjoys online shopping (it can be done from bed & there is nothing better than that), Pinterest, Starbucks, going on adventures, reading, and dogs. She also loves to laugh and spend time with friends and family. Her life goals include owning her own business, traveling the world, and having a family.