5 Best Water Fountains On Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Call me crazy, but at Winona State University (WSU) there seems to be colder, better tasting, and all-around more appealing water fountains on campus than others. Have you ever come across a water fountain with the terrifying red light filter that creates an uneasy feeling that you may or may not be drinking water that doesn’t meet a standard? Here at Her Campus Winona we have compiled a list of the best water fountains on campus. You’re welcome!

1.   Weight room in the fitness center

Because obviously the best water should start in the gym.

2.   Integrated Wellness Center 1st floor across from McCown Gym

And when you cut through the IWC for class, you may need a quick refresher at this water fountain.

3.   Library (2nd Floor specifically)

All that studying can be tiresome, make sure to keep hydrated from the 2nd floor water fountain.

4.   The Smaug

It only makes sense to have one of the best water fountains on campus at the place we all love to stuff our face with food in between classes.

5.   Science Laboratory Center

We are a campus known for its rigorous nursing program, so it only seems fitting to have one of the greatest water fountains for our hardworking, future nurses!

Hanna Leadstrom is a student at Winona State University studying mass communication with an emphasis in public relations and a minor in marketing. You can often find her working out, blogging, sipping on a cup of jo and day dreaming of travel. She enjoys the little things in life and is a firm believer in a "work hard, play hard" life motto.
Hannah Ingebrand is a Winona State University graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations and a Psychology minor. Hannah is equal parts homebody and adventurer. She craves travel and her heart was left in Paris years ago. She is in love with love, handwritten letters and all. Hannah believes in making meaningful connections with people and embracing different cultures. Her obsession with Pinterest only fuels her love for polar bears, French bulldogs, and all things fashion.