What to Get Your BFF This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

The holidays are a time to give, as well as a time to accept some gifts by conscientiously reeling in your instinct to cringe at the sight of this new electric (insert banal kitchen appliance here). It can be a struggle finding the right gift for that friend who seems to have everything and rightfully so. Picking from a limited selection while trying to humor your college-sized wallet equipped for a scattering of cups of coffee and your usual online shopping impulse purchase can prove to be a tricky feat. Lo and behold, this handful of selections will seek to check off at least one of the many recipients left on your holiday list and will hopefully make them be a little less basic!:)

Essential Grilled Cheese Maker

Snoopy Grilled Cheese Maker $38

Sand Rake Meditation

Mini Zen Garden $12

Cat Sushi

Sushi Cat Blind Box Figure $8

Roommate Cocoon

Privacy Pop Twin Bed Tent $129

Adult Arm Candy

Porcelain Wearable Flask $35

Nica is a Senior at Williams College majoring in Biology and taking pre-medical courses. She is a member of Ritmo Latino and GQ A cappella. Her passions include public health, reading, and yoga.
Michella is a senior at Williams College, majoring in Political Science. When she's not reading up on political theories, you'll catch Michella singing with her a capella group on campus or helping folks out at the front desk in the science library.