This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.
Right before spring break we received a gift from the gods, okay so maybe not a gift from the gods, but certainly the next best thing, we got our survival kits from HC National! As always the survival kits had lots of goodies to obsess over. Some of our team favorites were the Brappz Strap–aka the solution to all our bra dilemmas. No more unsightly bra straps ruining our cute strappy take top. Our girls also loved the Milani eyeliners, especially the fun colors. They provided us with the perfect way to add spring color to our makeup routines. The Vera Bradley Zip ID cases were also a big hit. They’re just the right size to slip into a purse or carry along on a night out. Hopefully with these in hand we’ll never lose another Williams ID again–well we can dream right?

We just wanted to say thank you to Her Campus National and all of the sponsors who sent us goodies. HC love xoxo
I'm Johanna. Part time badass. Part time explorer. Resident rugby player. Lover of words. Liker of lists. And your most fabulous teller of Williams tales.