HC Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

The Her Campus gods have once again blessed us with a summer survival kit stocked with some essential summer items. Here were some of our favorites.

As summer is the time for shorts, skirts, bathing suits, and other opportunities to show off your legs, it is finally time to remove the winter fur and shave them. Pure Silk’s shave cream will keep your legs moisturized and feeling beautifully soft and smooth while you shave.

Summer is also known as the time for swimming and other outdoor physical activities. Therefore we were also grateful for the free tampons from Monthly Gift so we can enjoy those activities comfortably, without worry.

Another gift related to the health of our womanly parts: the Azo cranberry gummies support urinary tract health. Just two gummies are equivalent to a full glass of cranberry juice. With a mixed berry flavor, they are just like eating fruit snacks and are very easy to incorporate into your daily routine to keep your urinary tract clean and healthy.

Lastly, to remind us to hydrate while we spend time in the sun, the water bottle from CamelBak gives us a leak-proof, convenient way to carry water with us wherever we go.

We are thankful for all of the gifts we received and cannot wait to use them this summer.

ZsaZsa is a First Year who lives in M3. She is a potential Comparative Literature major, member of Aristocows, and shop crew member at the '62 Center.
Michella is a senior at Williams College, majoring in Political Science. When she's not reading up on political theories, you'll catch Michella singing with her a capella group on campus or helping folks out at the front desk in the science library.