Francesca “Frankie” Paris ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

Name: Francesca Paris (Nickname: Frankie)

Year: 2018

Major: Arabic Studies and Economics

Hometown: Oakland, California

Groups you’re involved with on campus: I’m an editor of the Williams Record and a tour guide.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Easily impressed/amused

Guilty pleasure: Grey’s Anatomy

Usual snack bar order: Fried green beans. Alternatively, a double serving of friend green beans… 

Hidden talent: I can juggle and speak Italian!

Favorite quote: “I wanted to tell the book thief many things, about beauty and brutality. But what could I tell her about those things that she didn’t already know? I wanted to explain that I am constantly overestimating and underestimating the human race-that rarely do I ever simply estimate it. I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly and so glorious, and its words and stories so damning and brilliant.” —  Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Lipstick enthusiast from Dallas, Texas. Hobbies include knitting, procrastination, and not getting enough sleep. Interests include feminism, politics, and oversized sweaters. Possible majors include Russian, art history, and international relations. Williams College class of 2019.
Michella is a senior at Williams College, majoring in Political Science. When she's not reading up on political theories, you'll catch Michella singing with her a capella group on campus or helping folks out at the front desk in the science library.