WLU Best Night Out Stories

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

We’ve all have had those interesting drunk nights where something odd has happened. Whether it’s a weird pick up line, breaking an ankle, or just having a crazy Uber driver, we’ve all been there. Here are a few of the wildest things that have happened to WLU collegiette’s on a night out

“A guy gave me $20 after the girl he was trying to bring home spilled her drink on my shoes. I left the bar with more money than I went with! ” – Phil’s, Waterloo, ON

“A guy paid me $5 because he felt like he had to after talking to me.” ­­– Dallas, Kitchener, ON

“In the Uber home from the bar, my friends and I were super drunk and our Uber driver said it would be tragic for us to be this drunk without food, so he took us through the McDonald’s drive-through and got us all nuggets.”

“My friend and I were standing near this packed booth minding our own business when bottle service approached us, asking us to come into the booth. One of the guys in the booth asked us if we were gymnasts, and we corrected him by saying we were dancers. He got SO excited (and totally got the wrong idea), takes out a wad of cash and offers it to us if we promise to “entertain the after party”. After being mistaken as strippers we promptly left the club to get pizza and go to bed.” – Wildflower, Toronto, ON

“This one time a friend and I were at the bar STUDYING and someone anonymously sent us wine and shots of tequila…still have no idea who.” – Wendel Clark’s, Burlington, ON

“Someone told me I was pretty and then handed me a pencil case…” The Maddy, Toronto, ON

“I was at the bar with my cousin for our friend’s birthday when the owner of the bar came out to say happy birthday to her. He then asked to pick a number between 1 and 100 and after my friend randomly chose the number 70, he told us that the bartender would pour us 70 free beers. Needless to say, we drank 70 free beers and obviously that is the last I remember of the night.” Alberta, Canada

“I was living my best life, dancing away on a Friday night. I was dancing with two of my friends when I felt my ponytail being slowly pulled back. I turned around thinking it was one of my friends pulling me from behind, but it ended up being some random man who called my ponytail ‘rich’. I proceeded to get the heck out of there and have drunk pizza with my friends.”  Phil’s, Waterloo, ON

There you go, some of the wildest nights out as told by your fellow Hawks. I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I did!

Jaden Lundy

Wilfrid Laurier

I'm a girl who loves her food and also loves her dogs a.k.a my two favourites things in the entire world. 
Jenna Steadman

Wilfrid Laurier

4th year Psychology major at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo ON.