This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

As the weather is finally getting warmer and winter is coming to an end, the anticipation is over and patio season is approaching! The time to grab your squad and get some drinks while enjoying some nice weather will be here before you know it, and we’re here to break down the best places in Waterloo to get your drink on!

Shoeless Joe’s

Photo Credit: The Cord

This rooftop patio is great for hanging with friends and watching sports in a more secluded and private space. 

Ethel’s Lounge

Ethel’s Lounge gives you that small town vibe and offers great specials! Go there on a Tuesday for their awesome taco Tuesday Special! 

Beer Town

Beer Town is a modern bar and restaurant that offers a large patio. Perfect for any beer lover! 

Bauer Kitchen

This restaurant gives you major hipster vibes, with their creative cocktails and yummy food. You’ll be sure to enjoy your outdoor dining and winning! 

Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria 

Photo Credit: The Cord

This modern Italian restaurant offers you the best combination of pizza, pasta, and drinks. Located in the heart of Uptown Waterloo, you are sure to enjoy your time here! 

Hi, my name is Lauren Kohn and I am a second year Communication Studies student at Laurier. I love writing and giving advice to my peers as well as making new relationships!
Jaimie Goldstein

Wilfrid Laurier

Emily Waitson

Wilfrid Laurier '20

Emily is a twenty-something fourth-year student majoring in English and History. She has a passion for writing, internet-famous cats, and sappy books.