Screen Shot 2019 08 23 at 70153 PMpng?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Screen Shot 2019 08 23 at 70153 PMpng?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
ABC | Grey\'s Anatomy

Top 10 Hottest Male Grey’s Anatomy Doctors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Grey’s Anatomy is famous for its ridiculously beautiful doctors. The patients point it out, the fans point it out, even the doctors themselves are aware of how obnoxiously attractive they all are. With that said, some of them are just more beautiful than others, and thus, this list was born.

Below are the top ten hottest male Grey’s Anatomy doctors (in my opinion, don’t fight me). Maybe another time we’ll make a list of the top ten hottest female doctors on the show, but I can only handle so many beautiful people at once.

Alright, here we go.

10. Finn Dandridge (the vet)

Technically he’s a doctor! This is the only time I’ll cheat (I promise) but guys, come on. It’s Chris O’Donnell. I had to put him on this list.

9. Levi Schmitt

Schmitt’s boyish charm and adorable nervousness, paired with his scruffiness and those eyes make him the perfect blend of hot and adorable. And then when he’s assertive, it’s so sexy. Nico is a lucky guy.

8. Nathan Riggs

Riggs has that older man appeal, and a confidence and assertiveness that is really attractive. Plus his entrance into the show has him helping out a kid, while also alluding to a mysterious past with Owen that creates the perfect balance of sensitivity and potential danger.

7. Shane Ross

Shane is another one of those doctors with the perfect blend of adorable and sexy. He also has a confidence that I love, and a suck-up nature that is really relatable and lets you know that he’s going to dedicate himself to pleasing you.

6. Owen Hunt

It’s weird, because when I look at a picture of him I’m not super attracted to Owen, but then he punches a guy in the face and breaks his jaw or kisses Christina on top of the fan, and I’m like, Oh. Oh my. Hello there, Dr. Hunt.

That being said, I cannot resist pointing out that Owen seems like a terrible kisser.

5. Derek Shepherd

Regardless of how you feel about him, you have to admit McDreamy is an absolute snack. Derek is also very charming, and his sense of humor is extremely attractive. You can’t look me in the eye and tell me you don’t want to grab fistfuls of that hair. Don’t lie.

4. Ben Warren

Ooooh, Ben Warren. He is being such a problem with his inability to choose a career path, but that man is S.E.X.Y. Damn. He knows what he wants and he’s not afraid to take it. But he also respects women, and you know he can treat his partner right. The perfect blend.

3. Mark Sloan

This man looks like a lion (maybe that’s just me, but I stand by it). Mark was definitely a man-whore when the show began, which was kinda sexy in itself, but as the show progressed and he began to grow up, there was just the right blend of physical perfection, a dazzling smile, confidence and vulnerability to round it all out. And you know he knows what he’s doing.

2. Andrew DeLuca

This man is like a Derek 2.0, but better (in my opinion). The hair, the eyes, those lips, god damn I can’t handle it. Plus, he speaks Italian. It’s so insanely sexy, holy shit! Pair that with his personality, a blend of confidence and an eagerness to learn and there’s an element of adorable on top of the sheer hotness. But mainly the hotness.

Before I reveal the sexiest man on the show, here are some honourable mentions:

Alex Karev

Nico Kim

Atticus Lincoln

And finally,

1. Jackson Avery

You knew this man was gonna win. You knew. I am pretty convinced that Jesse Williams is objectively the sexiest man alive, so Jackson had a bit of an unfair advantage. Those pale eyes in that face are just mind-blowing. Personality-wise, Jackson is one of the best people on the show. He’s outgoing and friendly, he has an epic love story, he’s grown in confidence and assertiveness and he risks his life for his patients and his friends. There is no question that he’s the show’s most handsome doctor and, arguably, the most handsome doctor in the whole world. 

There you have it. The top ten hottest male Grey’s Anatomy doctors. No, I do not want to discuss it.

Meghan Mazzaferro

Wilfrid Laurier '21

Meghan is an English and Film Studies major who has dreamed of being a writer all her life. When she's not writing essays and watching films for class, she loves to read YA novels and rewatch her favourite TV shows for the 100th time. Proud plant mama of 24 green beauties, and willing to adopt all the dogs.
Sarah McCann

Wilfrid Laurier '20

Sarah is a fourth year Communications and Psychology major at Wilfrid Laurier University who is passionate abut female empowerment. She is one of two Campus Correspondents for the Laurier Her Campus Chapter! Sarah loves dancing, animals, photography, ice cream, and singing super obnoxiously, in no particular order.