harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Join Kids Help Phone Laurier and Her Campus Wilfrid Laurier for Talent for Change on Sunday, March 13! This silent auction and talent show will donate all of its proceeds to Kids Help Phone charity. 

The event will begin at 8 pm with FREE WILF’S APPS (first come, first serve). Bring cash so that you can bid on a variety of items, including RIHANNA CONCERT TICKETS in the 100 section! We will also have a Swipe Right Photography package deal, St. Patrick’s Day starter pack, Marilyn Monroe and Marvel memorabilia, and much, much more! There are ATMs in Wilf’s just in case you forget to take out cash.

At 9 pm we will start our talent portion of the night. Some of Laurier’s finest singers, dancers, speakers, and standup comedians will perform! We will collect donations throughout each performance, and the performer that collects the most donations for their performance will win a Visa Gift card at the end of the night!

Kids Help Phone Laurier and Her Campus Laurier are proud to present this night of fun, that works toward supporting a very important mental health initiative for children! Join us! Make a change, and have fun doing it!

If you are interesting in performing, please email KHPLaurier@gmail.com

Sup, I'm Jackey! I am a fourth year WLU student, pursuing a Communications Studies and Film Studies HBA with the co-op option. I'm Co-President of Kids Help Phone Laurier and an editor/writer for our Her Campus chapter! As an enthusiastic and open-minded humanist, environmentalist, and feminist, I love to get curious and explore ideas. I am passionate about education, children, and saving the world. I love stories and their various media, including films, books, tv shows, dances, plays, short stories, and poetry. Follow me @0uellette (that's a zero instead of the letter O bcz je suis h!pst3r af). Contact me for business inquiries at jacquelinemouellette@gmail.com
Emily Webster

Wilfrid Laurier

You will typically see me with a large cup of tea and browsing social media under the fairy lights and reading up on my favourite lady bosses (Mindy Kaling let me be you please). Also my trivia regarding superheroes is endless. I have more music than time to listen to and someone definitely should consider taking away my blogging privileges. My love for pop culture is limitless and Netflix is the true MVP in my opinion. Contributor writer for HerCampus Laurier Stalk me and let's be friends here: Insta & Twitter: webofem