jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Stages of the Week as Told by Mindy Kaling

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

7 days of the week come with 7 stages of feelings for everyone. Who better to help us express those feelings than THE ONE, THE ONLY… Mindy Kaling.

Monday

The first day of the week after the weekend is always the hardest to face. You’re more than likely going to hit snooze on your alarm more than once, and that’s acceptable. Whether you are still recovering from a wild weekend, or simply just don’t want to get out of bed and get into that weekly routine, that’s okay, it’s Monday talking. 

Tuesday 

By Tuesday, you wake up and realize it’s only the second day of the week and at this point, you’re just looking for something to get you through the week.

Wednesday

When Wednesday hits it’s hard to admit that you’ve only made it halfway through the week. You realize that you need to come up with an action plan to survive the next few days.

Thursday

Only one more day until Friday and you can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Your mood boosts drastically because Thursday is the new Friday… right? 

Friday

Finally, the day has come where you can let loose and forget about your past week of stress. You obviously cut out early and see how fast you can relieve some of the tension that built up throughout the week. 

Saturday

You’re deep into the weekend game by Saturday. By this time, you have no other commitments other than de-stressing with your girlfriends and dare I say it… going a little crazy.

Sunday

Honestly, by Sunday, you’re just trying to piece together the blurry parts of the past two nights.

Thank God for Mindy Kaling… amirite?

Sara Domaratzki

Wilfrid Laurier

A lively and mildly entertaining 4th year Communications Studies student at Wilfrid Laurier University.  Enjoys dancing obnoxiously, quoting movies to anyone who will listen and eating various high calorie snacks. 
Emily Waitson

Wilfrid Laurier '20

Emily is a twenty-something fourth-year student majoring in English and History. She has a passion for writing, internet-famous cats, and sappy books.