Snapshot: No Class, No Worries: Enjoying the Fall Reading Week Scenery

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

We all know Fall is one of the busiest seasons here at Laurier with midterms, readings, and projects galore. At times, you just need to take a step back from everything, get your head on straight, and have a day to yourself to think about anything other than school.  Fall Reading Week is the perfect time to take a breath of fresh air and enjoy the beautiful scenery, worry free!

Sophia Cole

Wilfrid Laurier '20

Sophia Cole is a Writer and Editor for Her Campus WLU. She writes on everything from tongue-in-cheek topics like sex and relationships to easy reading pieces on the trials and tribulations of being a modern day woman. When she's not busy trying to be the next Carrie Bradshaw, Sophia enjoys spending time exploring new places, practising yoga and eating an abundance of different foods. 
Elyse Mulhall

Wilfrid Laurier

Third year Communications and Global Studies double major at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, ON, Canada. What you should know about me? Incoming Co-Campus Corespondent and Co-Editor in Chief for Her Campus WLU! Obsessed with all things surrounding: good conversations, good people, good food, instagraming and beyond. Like these things? I like you! Let's be friends? instagram @emulhs