This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Waterloo has recently received the answer to all students’ financial dreams: a place where there is good food and a fun atmosphere, at an affordable price.

The Pub on King, located at 77 King Street, just opened in December and has already become the new hot spot in Waterloo. The food is not only delicious, but everything on the menu is just $5.95. On the menu, there are foods ranging from pub poutine, salads, or even a burger. There is something on the menu for everyone. Who doesn’t want delicious food for just under $6?

Apart from the amazing food, there are featured nights every day of the week, with live music, DJs, trivia, and of course “Foxy Tuesdays”. That’s right, The Pub on King has taken over Fox and hopes to continue Foxy Tuesdays.

Help the Pub on King reinvent Foxy Tuesdays by giving it a more suitable name! Contest information below: 

You can find a special at the pub every day of the week. A personal favourite is half price bottles of wine on Thursdays. So come out for good drinks, affordable food, and a fun time any day or night at the Pub on King! Visit their Facebook page for more information, or take a visit and see for yourself why this pub is the newest hot spot in Waterloo!

Lauren Burnside

Wilfrid Laurier

Emily Webster

Wilfrid Laurier

You will typically see me with a large cup of tea and browsing social media under the fairy lights and reading up on my favourite lady bosses (Mindy Kaling let me be you please). Also my trivia regarding superheroes is endless. I have more music than time to listen to and someone definitely should consider taking away my blogging privileges. My love for pop culture is limitless and Netflix is the true MVP in my opinion. Contributor writer for HerCampus Laurier Stalk me and let's be friends here: Insta & Twitter: webofem