This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

I know studying is probably one of the last things on your mind after a well-deserved reading week! BUT — and I know it sucks — some serious studying needs to happen for the many midterms to come following reading week. While some people prefer to study in complete silence, others (like myself) prefer having some background noise to accompany us through our studies. 

Part of the problem, and what probably takes the most time away from actually studying, is finding the perfect song or playlist to listen to while we study. So, I made it a bit easier for you by making a super chill and relaxed playlist to study to. Or dance to. Or sing along to mid-study session. 

I consider making playlists somewhat of a side job; I love doing them and my boyfriend, sister and friends love what I’m able to put together. Hopefully, most of you will enjoy this playlist, sing along to the songs you know and maybe even learn some new songs you’ll begin to love. 

Enjoy the playlist, study hard and kill those midterms! 

Alexia Presciutti

Wilfrid Laurier '23

Alexia is a WLU student majoring in Kinesiology.
Emily Waitson

Wilfrid Laurier '20

Emily is a twenty-something fourth-year student majoring in English and History. She has a passion for writing, internet-famous cats, and sappy books.