jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Our Favourite Victoria’s Secret Bathing Suits for Summer 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

It’s not exactly bathing suit weather yet, but retailers such as Victoria’s Secret have started pulling out their top bathing suits for the upcoming summer. It’s hard to imagine laying in the sun with a bikini on right now, but that time will come much faster than you think! With that being said, take a look at some of our favorite new bikini styles from the ever so lovely Victoria’s Secret.

The Flirt Bandeau

This bright neon bathing suit is a beautiful and affordable dupe of the popular Triangl bathing suits that are blowing up this year. Although Triangl bathing suits are amazing, not everyone can afford to drop $80+ on one. This bathing suit looks pretty similar and costs half the price! Way to go VS. This push-up bandeau top has an underwire for extra support, as well as a removable halter strap for more security! 

Zebra Lace Tank

We have been seeing this trend of a high neck, caged-type bathing suit tops a lot this year and we love it! It’s super edgy and looks fabulous. As a bonus, this one from VS features a beautiful open back. These tops are especially perfect for someone who is a little bustier and likes having more support in their bathing suit top. 

Strappy Push-Up Halter

Now this bathing suit is a piece of art! This is not the usual VS style, but we love that they are creating such different and fun looking bathing suits this year. This funky bathing suit features push up padding, bold straps, cutouts, bright colors, and high waist bottoms! How much more perfect could it get?

Low-Back One Piece

A good old one piece never hurt anybody, especially when they have become as hot as this! One pieces are making a comeback and this one from VS is super cute! It has a conservative and simple front side, but the back is open and low, creating the perfect balance. 

The Bombshell Add Two Cups Push-Up Halter

Yes, you read the title right: Add Two Cups Push-Up Halter. This bathing suit top makes you look like you are two cup sizes bigger than you actually are. It’s pretty magical. Our favourite thing about the Bombshell bathing suire is that it comes in a ton of different colours and styles. The colours of these bathing suits are super vibrant and absolutely stunning.

Reversible Monokini 

This is another great option for a one-piece bathing suit. This monokini is kind of a mixture of both a one piece and a bikini. With its open sides and back, it’s pretty much a bikini, but has more material covering the front of the body. It’s a beautiful bathing suit that is not as simple as a standard one-piece. This bathing suit would be great for pool parties because they can be super fancy and glam looking.

All these beautiful bathing suits have got us so excited for summer. Don’t worry Golden Hawks; just push through these final exams and summer will be here before you know it! 

Mikayla Buconjic

Wilfrid Laurier

Hi! My name is Mikayla. I am a second year Honors Communication student at Wilfrid Laurier University. I am also the style blog writer for our school's Her Campus chapter! When I’m not writing for Her Campus, obsessing over my cat, OR eating, you will most likely find me watching hours of my favorite fashion & beauty gurus on YouTube. After graduation, I hope to get a PR or social media marketing position in the fashion industry. Lets be friends! Follow me on Instagram @mikbucs :)
Chelsea Birtch

Wilfrid Laurier

Chelsea is one of the Campus Correspondent's for the HC WLU chapter! She has a passion for writing and is an avid reader who aspires to be an elementary school teacher. As well as being involved with Her Campus, she is also a sister of the Iota Theta chapter of Alpha Phi.