starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
starbucks holiday drink menu 2022?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks
Life > Experiences

My Thoughts on the Starbucks Winter Menu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Starbucks is one of my go-to coffee places, especially when their fall and winter menus are out. When it’s a cause for conversation, you know you have to try and rate all of the drinks.

Caramel Brulé Latte:

The crème brulé latte is one of Starbucks’ newest drinks on their menu this season. It’s a delicious latte with crème brulé syrup and whipped cream on top. The whipped cream balances out the sweetness of one of my favourite desserts. I would definitely recommend this drink to anyone who wants to have a warm and festive drink during the holidays.

Sugar Cookie Oat Latte:

The sugar cookie oat latte comes with an alternative dairy beverage that balances out the sweetness of the sugar cookie. While drinking this latte, it tasted like I was eating their famous snowman cookie, as it was a bit sweet at the end. This could’ve been because I was also eating the snowman sugar cookie while drinking the sugar cookie latte. I would recommend it if you have a sweet tooth.

Iced Gingerbread Oat Chai:

This chai tea drink comes with vanilla, sweet cream cold foam, as well as a dairy alternative. Personally, I found that this drink had too many flavours, as there is gingerbread oat milk and chai tea. Though I would not personally recommend this drink, given that I’ve heard astonishing reviews about other people’s experience with it, I would consider recommending it if you’re up for an experiment.

Hot Chocolate:

The Starbucks hot chocolate is a must all year round, but even more so during the winter, as it’s much easier to grab a warm hot chocolate on the go. While drinking hot chocolate, you can taste the richness of the chocolate, as well as the smooth whipped cream on top. Although hot chocolate is a simple drink to get during the busy season, sometimes we just need a non-complex drink. I would recommend this drink if you don’t want any coffee but still want a warm and flavourful Starbucks drink.

Caramel Macchiato:

The caramel macchiato is a must when going to Starbucks. It’s great, either iced or hot, but I personally take it hot with lactose-free milk. As I’m growing up and my taste buds are changing, I can taste the difference in the caramel macchiato. It gets sweeter and sweeter each year. I would recommend this drink if you have a sweet tooth, as the more caramel you put on top, the better it gets.

London Fog:

The London fog is not only on their winter menu, it’s there all year round. I felt the need to bring the London fog up because it’s a perfect cozy drink, especially if you don’t want coffee. The London Fog is an Earl Grey tea with vanilla and steamed milk. On a rainy day, a London fog can taste like you’re drinking a cloud, as it’s light and warm. I would personally recommend trying this drink at least once before resorting back to your everyday coffee.

Taylor Harding

Wilfrid Laurier '27

Hello readers, I'm so excited for you to read my work a little bit about me is that I'm currently attending Laurier University as an undeclared (because who really knows what they wanna do), I have two dogs and one cat who I love more than anything, and most importantly, I like to write, its a fun way to talk about aesthetic topics, as well to support other woman in this field :)