This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

So, I did a thing.

I have a very large “Fuck-It List” and ever since I got out of a long-term relationship, it has been growing. Basically, it’s my sex bucket list and everything that I want to experience is on it, ranging from joining the mile-high club to threesomes.

And just the other night, I got to cross the latter off my list.

I have always been very into the idea of having sex with more than one person. There is something invigorating about doing something that isn’t exactly “typical” for the average person. As well, I have always imagined partaking in a threesome with very godly, beautiful people.

From what I have learned over the past four years, Halloween is a day when wishes come true. Three years ago, I lost my virginity on Halloween night. Fast forward three years and my dreams were becoming a reality. I was in bed with a random guy and one of my friends. Talk about progression, right?

It happened so unlike what I imagined that it just made the experience that much better. My friend (for the sake of this article I will call her Candy) and I had gone to our friend’s place to drink before going to the club. From the very beginning, it was all good vibes. Everyone’s costumes were awesome and I discovered that I actually like the taste of watermelon vodka, so I proceeded to take far too many shots. It’s all about being drunk and in charge.

Nothing out of the ordinary occurred until Candy and I were waiting in line with the rest of the gang. We were both on the same level of intoxication and the giggles were out in full force. Everything was funny. Everything became a good idea. Everything started to revolve around sex.

Naturally, the phones started coming out and we began to debate whether it was too early to send those risky drunk texts to our trusty hookups. Sex is the name of the game when you’re a hoe and under the influence. But then we looked at each other and had an idea.

We both have been hooking up with these guys that are also friends. Unfortunately, I have a tad bit of feelings, so I shot down the idea of proposing group sex with them because I didn’t want things to get messy in that way.

Instead, Candy went out on a limb and messaged a guy that has been trying to hook up with her for about a month (for the sake of this article, I will call him Richard – a.k.a. Dick). She showed me some pictures, we debated whether it was going to happen and the next thing we knew, we were waiting in the lobby of Dick’s apartment as the fire alarm was going off.

Like the gentleman he was, Dick had blunts already rolled for us like two tightly wrapped gifts of oblivion and poor decisions. To set the mood, Dick thought he would be funny and played ‘Pony’ by Ginuwine. I wish I could say I was joking — but that really happened. Of course, Candy and I roasted him for that one.

The next thing I knew, he was asking me some questions and answered for me with a smooch. It was hot, so I went with it.

Things moved to the bed quickly after that. I was high out of my mind, Candy was high out of her mind and Dick was in Heaven — obviously. We were getting it on like Donkey Kong. I sucked a titty, Candy sucked a titty and the both of us sucked some dick. I won’t get into the nitty gritty, but it was a great night and ended with Candy and I stumbling home, where she threw up while walking. It was definitely a proud moment.

I will end with saying this: it was my first threesome, but it probably won’t be my last. 

Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier University