This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

I purchased the Satisfyer in the fall of 2018 and didn’t use it until recently this summer. I was initially intrigued by the toy when I visited a sex shop and the man behind the counter told me that the Satisfyer was a “guaranteed orgasm” every time. This sold me right away, who wouldn’t want a device that could provide endless orgasms? The only reason I didn’t race home to use the toy is that I had a boyfriend at the time and introducing sex toys can make some men feel insecure. I kept the toy around and occasionally used it, but only briefly. Once my boyfriend and I broke up, I decided that it was time to explore myself and see what this magical device was all about.

The best way to describe the Satisfyer is heaven on earth. It is neither a dildo nor a vibrator, it is basically a device that sucks your clit. There really isn’t any nicer way to put it; the Satisfyer will suck your clit and simulate the feeling of really good oral sex. It is kind of like a suction cup for your vulva, and who wouldn’t want that? I found that for me personally, it took a while to get there but I’ve read that for some women it only took seconds. Overall, the Satisfyer gave me the best orgasm I’ve ever had and I would highly recommend purchasing one if you’re a person with a vagina.

I mean this sincerely when I say that whoever invented the Satisfyer is a genius. In heterosexual relationships, women on average are having fewer orgasms than men. In porn, it is common for women to appear to be having orgasms from intercourse alone, but we know that this just isn’t the case. Most women require clitoral stimulation, something that is lacking in most porn and real life. It would be most helpful to talk to your sexual partner if you feel a disparity in the number of orgasms you’re having compared to them. However, if they’re trying their very best and it still isn’t working, it’s not a bad idea to bring in this God-almighty toy. Tell him to think of it as a teammate, not competition. It isn’t as if you’re going to leave him for it, it is literally a fucking device. Even if the Satisfyer isn’t introduced in the bedroom, it’s fabulous when you use it by yourself as well. I personally find that I’m more relaxed and can sleep better after my sessions, and it overall just improves my mood and sex life.

There you have it! Go out and get your girlfriends the Satisfyer for Christmas. I promise you it’ll be worth it.