alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Iconic Moments from Suits We’ll Never Forget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

After months of waiting, my favourite shows are finally returning to TV, which means Suits is back! From Louis’ quirky personality, Harvey and Donna’s multidimensional relationship, to Harvey and Mike’s BFF goals (really Harvey’s relationship with everyone), they have the ability to capture and captivate the audience on the topic of corporate law – typically a dry field – in a way that is fascinating and intriguing. But, my favorite part would have to be the hilarious, and at times deep, legendary quotes. Here are some of the best Suits moments. It’s about to get LITT THE H*LL UP.

That time Harvey gave us this nugget of wisdom…

When Harvey made this comment that could easily be taken out of context

Of course for those avid Suits fans, we know he was referencing his signed basketball collection

I guess Harvey just has a thing for balls…

When Donna and Rachel’s newfound friendship was solidified in this highly relatable way

That time we could all relate to Harvey…

That time Donna just got us on a spiritual level…

When Jessica gave us all the feminist feels…

Total girl boss!

That time Harvey served up this sass

Just your average questionable Louis quote

Oh Louis…

Any time this happens…

When Rachel exuded the confidence we all strive to achieve…

This Mike moment that needs no explanation…

These wonderful words of wisdom from Harvey

Sometimes Harvey serves up some real-life inspiration though…

When Donna motivated us all to accept ourselves for who we are… 

And last but not least…who could forget this legendary Louis line

These were just some of my favorite moments from Suits. Hope you enjoyed!

Rachel Elysha B

Wilfrid Laurier '17

Rachel is just your average Canadian, who's passionate about all things legal when it comes to American politics and how the US and Canada intersect. As well, a self proclaimed yoga enthusiast, fashion consumed and pop culture junkie. When she's not writing for Her Campus, you can probably catch her at the mall, reading up about the latest in the world of globalism and government, and watching beauty tutorials on YouTube 
Jenna Steadman

Wilfrid Laurier

4th year Psychology major at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo ON.