Entertainment

Iconic 2000s Videos To Give You The Throwback You Didn’t Know You Needed

So, my friend and I were hanging out one night and got stuck in the rabbit hole of YouTube. We started watching those old videos that were so famous during the 2000s. It made us laugh so hard, and I thought I should share these with you to give you a hilarious and nostalgic break!

Shoes

Don’t act like you don’t remember this one … EVERYONE remembers Shoes. This one had you walking down the street or through the halls with your friends saying shoes in the most obnoxious voice possible. And it made you wanna go shopping!

Charlie the Unicorn

This one was like a bad trip. I don’t how someone could come up with this, but it is gold and had us quoting it every day.

Potter Puppet Pals

Do not even try to tell me you and your friends haven’t, at one point in your life, tried to reenact this song. You have.

7 Things Parody

If you’ve ever fallen for a celebrity cardboard cutout you can relate to this love ballad, a true love song for the ages.

Muffins

From the same genius behind the Shoes video, it’s less famous sister was Muffins. It makes literally no sense but had us crying from laughing hard and craving a muffin.

Friday
IT’S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY – I C O N I C

Fred

If my life depended on it I couldn’t explain this to you. Could I still recognize that voice from a mile away? Absolutely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEqwKNNQBwc